Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frame:||Four Columns||Drive:||Oil Hydraulic|
|Control:||PLC||Application:||Drawing, Stamping, Flanging|
four post hydraulic press,
four pillar hydraulic press
Y27 Hydraulic Deep Drawing Press
1. Based on Computer Optimizing Structure Design. Four-Column type Hydraulic Press is with simple structure, economic and practical; The Gantry Type is with much high rigidity and precision, also electric load resistance performance.
2. Cartridge Foundation System equipped in hydraulic control system and below 550t, equipped in Electro-slider valve hydraulic system with high reliability and durability, small hydraulic impact, and minimum hydraulic impact design.
3. Electrical system controlled by PLC unit, with the features of compact, sensitivity, reliability and flexibility.
4. Three operation modes: Adjustment, Two-hand/single circle and Auto continuous(equipped with robots) operations
5. Under the choice of different actions, forming Preset Stroke Forming or Preset Pressure Forming Process, and cushion actions including Rest, Ejection or blankholding can be selected. Flange Connections is adopted in Hydraulic Plumbing System with good sealing performance and reducing leak point.
Suitable for drawing, bending, forming, stamping and flanging processes, especially for the following fields:
1. Automobile parts productions: vehicle bodywork, brake disc, oil tank, chassis, rear axle and bumper, etc.
2. Household Electronic: Washing machine parts, electric cooker, TV set parts, refrigerator parts;
3. Kitchen utensils: kitchen sinks, pots, stainless steel articles and other containers;
4. others: tractor, motorcycle, aircraft and aerospace industry.
|Nominal Pressure of Main Cylinder||kN||400||630||1100||1500||1800||2000|
|Knock-Out Force of Main Cylinder||kN||60||100||180||210||400||360|
|Main Cylinder Stroke||kN||450||500||600||600||710||800|
|The Max.Pressure of Operating Liquid||MPa||25||25||25||25||25||25|
|The Max.Opening from Slider to Work Table||mm||650||700||800||800||1000||1100|
|Nominal Pressure of Hydraulic Cushion||kN||200||400||630||630||700||1500|
|Hydraulic Cushion Stroke||mm||200||200||250||250||300||300|
|Nominal Force of Knock-out Cylinder||kN||15||15||20||20||30||40|
|Stroke of Knock-out Cylinder||mm||100||120||150||150||200||200|
|Speed of Main Cylinder||Descend||mm/s||250||250||250||250||210||150|
|Speed of Hydraulic Cushion||Ejection||mm/s||75||60||60||60||75||50|
|Active Area of Working Table(E×D)||Left-Right||mm||550||610||710||710||790||1200|
|Electric Motor Power||kW||7.5||11||15||15||22||30|
|Height above the Ground||mm||3000||3200||3600||3790||3800||4000|
|Weight of Machine||t||4||4.5||5||5.5||12||17|
Contact Person: Mr. Wang Jie